nowhere n : an insignificant place; "he came out of nowhere" adv : not anywhere; in or at or to no place; "I am going nowhere"
- In no place.
- Nowhere did the rules say anything about popcorn.
- To no place.
- We sat in traffic, going nowhere.
in no place
- Albanian: askund, kurrkund, asgjëkund
- Basque: inon
- Chinese: 無處, 无处
- Danish: ingensteds, intetsteds
- Dutch: nergens
- Esperanto: nenie
- Faroese: ongastaðni
- Finnish: ei missään, ei mistään, ei minnekään, ei mihinkään
- French: nulle part
- Galician: ningures
- German: nirgendwo, nirgends
- Greek: πουθενά
- Irish: in áit ar bith
- Italian: in nessun posto
- Japanese: どこにも
- Korean: 아무데도
- Old English: náhwǽr, náwérn; from ~ náhwanon, náhwonan; to ~ náhwider
- Polish: nigdzie
- Portuguese: nenhures
- Russian: нигде, никуда
- Spanish: en ninguna parte
- Swedish: ingenstans
Nowhere typically means a place that doesn't exist or a place that seems like it doesn't exist. other definitions are: 1)no place; 2)not near anything man made; 3)not placed on a map It can refer to:
- Nowhere, a group of companies specializing in co-creation.
- "Nowhere" a 1997 film by director Greg Araki.
- "nowhere", an insert song by FictionJunction Yuuka for the anime Madlax.
- Nowhere, an album by the band Ride, released in 1990.
- "Nowhere", a song by Therapy? from their 1994 album Troublegum.
- "Nowhere", a song by The Pillows from their 1998 album Little Busters.
- "Nowhere", a song by the rapper Bubba Sparxxx from his 2003 album Deliverance.
- "Nowhere", a song by the group 112 from their 2005 album Pleasure & Pain.
- "Nowhere a song from the series episode "The Song"
nowhere in Dutch: Nowhere
nowhere in Russian: Нигде (значения)
China, Darkest Africa, God knows where, Greenland, North Pole, Outer Mongolia, Pago Pago, Pillars of Hercules, Siberia, South Pole, Thule, Tierra del Fuego, Timbuktu, Ultima Thule, Yukon, antipodes, frontier, godforsaken place, in no place, jumping-off place, nowhither, outback, outer space, outpost, outskirts, pole, the Great Divide, the South Seas, the boondocks, the moon, the sticks, the tullies